The "Volunteer" state, as most other states.. require an SR22 endorsed auto policy to release a suspended TN drivers license.  As well, an SR22 will be required to release holds by the state of TN on another state license.  In other words, if you got into trouble in TN while licensed / living in another state, you will need to produce a policy with a TN SR22 endorsement specifically.  an example of this situation is (lets say) when someone is visiting Graceland on vacation from another state, and gets pulled over for DUI.  Eventually the home state will see the hold issued by Nashville, and not allow that state licensed to be reinstated until TN is satisfied.  The only way to do this is a cross-state SR22 into TN, and we do hundreds of these every year.  If your license is suspended in TN, or another state license is in jeopardy due to a previous problem in TN..  Call us, we can get an SR22 written to TN, and faxed over in 10 minutes

866-663-7561   WESSELL INSURANCE
Posted 4:42 PM

Share |

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2023
  • 2022
  • 2021
  • 2020
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012

View Mobile Version