Minnesota residents participating in the Diversion program need auto insurance to complete program.  Wessell insurance sr22-insurance-policies.com can help you fulfill your needs.  If you don't own a car, you can get a Non-Owner or Operators policy.  The non-owner is an auto insurance policy that provides state required limits of coverage for liability.  If you need to insure a vehicle, we offer auto insurance with liability only or full coverage with comprehensive and collision coverage.  Any of these options will satisfy your requirements to complete the Diversion program.  We also offer SR-22 filings if needed.  You can get a fast free quote from Wessell Insurance Services LLC at 866 663 7561 or 636 614 4125
Posted 4:19 PM

Share |

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2023
  • 2022
  • 2021
  • 2020
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012

View Mobile Version