Florida Non Owner Insurance Coverage and Auto SR 22 Filing

Need SR22 insurance to get your driver's license reinstated?  Need SR 22 Insurance, but don't own car, need a Florida SR22 to get a driver's license issued in another state,  we can help. Wessell Insurance Services can get you the cheapest SR22 quotes or DUI FR44 insurance quote to get your FL driver's license reinstated. Certain violations require an insurance filing.  A certificate of insurance filing is a document filed by an insurance carrier with the state that serves as proof you have the liability coverage required for license reinstatement.  The SR 22 is electronically filed with the Secretary of State in Tallahassee and allows you to restore your driving privileges.

Don't own a car, but need SR-22 Insurance or need an out of state filing? No problem, we can provide you with a non owners SR22 policy. A non owner policy will satisfy the states financial responsibility requirement and allow you to restore your driving privileges.

Violations Requiring Insurance Filings:
-serious moving violations, ie… reckless driving, speeding 
-failure to provide valid proof of insurance or providing false documents 
-driving on suspended or revoked license 
-excessive tickets
-unpaid legal judgements 
-failure to pay child support
-driving under the influence (DUI)

Types of SR-22 Policies
1)  Auto Owner Policy - which is a standard auto insurance policy which covers a driver on their owned personal vehicle
2)  Non Owners or Operator policy - is an auto insurance policy which covers a driver for vehicles that they don’t own. A driver who does not have a vehicle registered in their name may purchase a Non-owner policy, which does not require PIP coverage.  Non-owner policies cost far less and carry significantly lower premiums, while still meeting compliance for all SR-22 and FR44 requirements.
Motorcycle Policy - A standard motorcycle insurance policy with an SR-22 filing attached.

What happens if my SR22 insurance cancels?
If coverage lapses or cancels during that time you are required by the state  your license will be suspended again.

Do I still need the SR22 if I move out of state?
If you move out of state while having a financial responsibility form on file you must continue your coverage in the state the infraction occurred for the duration already determined by the court.

Liability Insurance Requirements
The state of Florida requires all drivers to carry liability coverage of 10/20/10 , which stands for $10,000 for bodily injury to 1 person, $20,000 bodily injury for 2 or more people, $10,000 for property damage. When an auto is registered to your name, you must also carry PIP (personal injury protection) coverage.  There are a few ways to meet your legal obligations and reinstate your license.

Florida FR44 Insurance
FR44 insurance is required for alcohol or controlled substance related offenses such as DUI / DWI. FR44s require the highest state liability limits. These policies must be issued with liability coverage of 100/300/50. The Florida Uniform Financial Responsibility is required for three consecutive years, with no exceptions. You can purchase FR44 non owners or FR44 auto insurance. For additional information on Florida FR44 requirements click here.

Insurance Products We Offer in FL:
Auto Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance
Non Owner Insurance
High Risk
High Risk auto Insurance
Liability Only
SR22 Car Insurance
Non Owner SR22 Insurance
Bad Driver
Bad Driving Record
Non Owner FR44 Insurance
Broad Form

For a quick quote call 1-866-663-7561 and get your license back today!

Insurance Carriers Licensed in FL*:
The General Insurance
State Farm
American Family
*Please note this is not a complete list of all carriers in FL.

We provide insurance services for the entire state of Florida, including:
Jacksonville | Orlando | Tallahassee | Cape Coral | Miramar |  Clearwater  | Lakeland | Plantation |  Winter  | Branford  | Opa Locka | Melbourne 32935 | Merritt Island 32953 |
Pineland | Windmere |  Palm Beach |  Point Verde Beach | S alem | Palm City | Loxahatchee | Palm Beach Gardens | Marco Island | Winter Springs | 
Miami | St. Petersburg |
Fort Lauderdale | Pembroke |  Gainesville | Palm Bay | Deltona | Sunrise | Clermont | Graceville  | North MiamiTitusville 32780 | Indian Harbor 32937 |  Boca Grande |Longboat Key | Saint Johns | Odessa  | Longwood  | Belleair Beach | Lake Mary | Oviedo | Boca Raton | Maitland |
Tampa | Hialeah | Port St. | Hollywood |  Coral Springs | Pompano | Boca Raton | Largo | Ocoee | Sneads  |  Palm Bay 32908 |  Vierra 32940 | O rlando | Terra Ceia  | Key Biscayne | Sanibel  | Captiva |  Placida | Jupiter |  Valrico | Indialantic | Osprey | Niceville | etc.

To contact Florida Motor Vehicle Department please see below.

Florida Motor Vehicle and Licensing Division
Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
2900 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Fl 32399