Idaho SR22 Insurance
Need Idaho SR22 Insurance for car, non owner, motorcycle or out of state SR22 filing? SR22-Insurance-Policies.com, powered by Wessell Insurance Services, LLC has been providing Idaho SR22 insurance since 2006. We work with top rated auto insurance carriers to provide the cheapest ID SR22 quote, auto, motorcycle, non owner and homeowners insurance quotes.
Idaho Minimum insurance requirements are 25/50/15
$25,000 bodily injury per person
$50,000 bodily injury for two or more persons per accident
$15,000 property damage
|Start Your Free Quote|
Don’t own a car, but need SR-22 Insurance or need an out of state filing? No problem, we can help with Driver’s License Reinstatement and DUI Insurance.
The SR22 insurance document is filed by a licensed insurance provider in the state of Idaho. The SR22 document serves as proof of financial responsibility to the Idaho DOT. This process will reinstate your suspended drivers license with the Department of Transportation (DOT) in Boise and allow you to restore your driving privileges and reinstate your driver’s license.
Need SR22, but don’t own a car? No problem, we can provide you with a non-owner SR22 insurance quote. Own a car? We provide affordable SR22 car insurance. Request your free quote today, buy and get your license back!
Idaho certificate of insurance can be submitted on two types of policies:
- Owner policy – which is a standard auto insurance policy that covers a driver on their own personal vehicle with an SR22 financial responsibility endorsement.
- Non-owner or Operator policy – is an auto insurance policy which covers a driver for vehicles that they don’t own. A driver who does not have a vehicle registered to their name may purchase a non-owner policy. Non-owner insurance policies cost far less and carry significantly lower premiums, while still meeting the SR22 requirement.
SR22s are required for the following violations:
- serious moving violations, ie… reckless driving, speeding
- failure to provide valid proof of insurance or providing false documents
- driving on suspended or revoked licens
- excessive tickets
- unpaid legal judgments
- failure to pay child support