When trying to obtain a drivers license in North Carolina, the state will require you to have liability auto insurance.  This liability policy can be with or without a vehicle (non-owner's insurance) and must be accompanied by a DL123 form.  The DL123 is an guarantee of at least state minimum coverage, and is a separate certificate.  At Wessell Insurance, we issue DL123 non-owner policies daily, and they are typically $135 or so total.  This policy guarantees the state that you have minimum coverage for yourself while you take your testing to get your first license from a permit or ID card.  Also, moving a drivers license from a different state (you move to NC from another state) will require an auto policy (with or without a car) with a DL123 form.  Either way, we can get you licensed and covered in NC easily, with your DL123 printed in hand within 10 minutes.  Call us today. 

1-866-663-7561 x0

Posted 1:06 PM

Share |

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version


Wessell Insurance Services, llc

1676 Bryan Road, #103
O'Fallon, MO 63368

Toll Free: 866-663-7561
Local: 636-614-4125
Email: Info@sr22-insurance-policies.com

Insurance Products

Non-Owner Auto
Broad Form 
Commercial Auto


About Us


Contact Us

Free Quote