North Carolina is unique with its state requirements for auto insurance.  In order to possess and maintain a valid drivers license in the state of North Carolina, a person must obtain and maintain at least state mandated minimum liability auto insdurance.  Proof of insurance also referred to as financial responsibility comes in the form of a DL123.  This DL123 must be presented to obtain a drivers license whether you are a first time driver or moving to North Carolina from another state or country.  If you own a vehicle, any insurance will satisfy the requirements, ie. liability or comprehensive and collision, or motorcycle..  Many people question, "i've never had a drivers license" or "i don't own a vehicle."  Here at Wessell Insurance Services we offerr what is known as a Non-owner or operators policy.  The Non-owner policy is a liability only auto insurance policy designed for drivers who need insurance but do not own a vehicle.  It provides coverage for "non-owned" vehicles which are not readily available in same household.  The Non-Owner policy is the cheapest way to meet financial responsibility and get the DL123 and obtain drivers license.
Posted 5:04 PM

Share |

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2023
  • 2022
  • 2021
  • 2020
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012

View Mobile Version